Monday 15 May 2017

Sugar and Spice at Make My Monday.

The challenge at Make My Monday has been chosen by Sian and is Sugar (sweet and cute) and Spice (hot and spicy). the choice is yours! I went for sugar - mainly because I don't get a lot of opportunity to use my cute stamps. They don't go down very well with grown up sons.

The stamp I used is from Little Claire, in the days when they ran a monthly club. I think I've only used it to make the club card, so it was a good opportunity to ink it up again.I've coloured it with Copics in colours to go with the paper which is out of my large stash of 6 x 6 papers.

8 comments:

  1. your image and colouring is so fabulous, teamie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue, lovely image, always good to be able to use older stash and something a bit different to our usual makes. Love the papers and colours. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, a super cute card, love the little chimney sweep. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, two great cute images and super colours and colouring.
    Sorry that I have not been commenting for the past week or so but I have been on holiday.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute image and love the colours. Thank you Sue for the lovely message you left on my blog. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really sweet image, love the colours in the background paper, a real cute and beautiful card.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little characters. Cute card! Thanks for leaving me so many lovely comments today!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card. Love the soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...