Tuesday 13 June 2017

Octopi and friends

You may have seen my previous post here about Octopus for Preemies. On Friday last week I had the delightful opportunity to deliver a batch of Octopals (not made by me) on behalf of Octopus for a Preemie to the Neonatal Unit at Frimley Park Hospital. I also had a tour of the Unit and saw some of the very tiny babies who will be the recipients.


The staff were over the moon with them, and I'm looking forward to delivering the next batch next month. The photo shows the Senior Sister and Neonatal sister with me. If you would like to know more and get involved, the badge on the right will take you to the official Facebook group.


3 comments:

  1. A lovely photo of you with the staff Sue. I'm sure the gifts made by you and the other ladies were most appreciated. What a lovely thing to do. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo and well done you for caring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...